Saturday, February 21, 2015

Personalized Bunny Kisses



I was in Target the other day (mourning the closing of our stores in Canada) when I came across these adorable jars.  I grabbed as many of them as I could and decided to use them and make something cute for Easter.  This was super easy to do and took less than an hour to create. 

Supplies

- jars
- Hershey Kisses
- circle labels for bottom of candy
- jar topper
- pom pom
- twine or ribbon
- personalized tag


I started by designing and cutting my circles on the Silhouette Cameo.  I love that there is a font specifically designed for circles.  Takes the guess work out of trying to figure out how to curve them.


When the labels were finished and ready to print, I used the Silhouette printable white sticker paper.  If you have never used this paper before, you should.  I love it, especially for projects like this.


Print the stickers on the paper first and then run them through the Silhouette.  They were cut into the perfect circle and ready to adhere to the bottom of the kisses.



Next, I  designed a simple bunny topper and tag on the Silhouette.  


After they were finished cutting out on the Silhouette, I ran them through my Xyron and placed them on top of the lid.



To add a little decorative touch, I simply hot glued a tiny pom pom to the bunnies tail.


Loaded the jars with the personalized kisses and tied some twine and label around the lid.



I even personalized some for the family!!!


These can be personalized for any occasion or for anyone.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend.


Sharing with these blogs:


5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!

    I know you are mourning the loss of Target...I would be too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to click on this post because the title is "personalized bunny kisses" hehe. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing information. That’s just what I was thinking. We service providers man hinh sky. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...